- Questionnaire that is completed online.
- Voice or Video Consult call at the start of your project with your designer.
- Room Design of custom curated products. Presented 5 days after consult call.
- Shopping List with one-click shopping of each product.
- Personal Online Design Studio with unlimited direct messaging with your designer.
- Design Rational to better understand the reason behind your designer's selections.
- 2D Floor Plan so you see how everything fits to scale
- Perspective Room Vignette so you don’t have to imagine the design
- Color Consult for wall, ceiling or trim paint
- Room Installation Guide so don’t have to guess where things go
- Third Party Vendor sourcing and quotes for any installation or remodel needs.
- Personal Shopper to order swatches, handle custom orders, purchase product and manage logistics of returns.
- Unlimited Revisions of products or design updates.
- Unlimited Design Time working with your designer from beginning to final install.
- Unlimited Voice/Video Communication with designer anytime during the project
- 10% Off Product regular priced items when using a personal shopper
- 60 Days of project time
How It Works
- Purchase the Premium service.
- Complete design questionnaire. You'll receive an email invite to complete it online.
- Voice or Video call to discuss your vision and our process.
- Review your design in your online studio and start approving and rejecting items
- Work with your designer over 15 days and request alternative or additional products.
- Shop all your products online right from your online studio and clickable shopping list or take advantage of the personal Shopper
- Personal Shopper can be used for some or all items on your shopping List
- 2D Floor Plan and Perspective Visual delivered after your Shopping List is final. This ensures the most accurate dimensions and representation of product placement.
- Color Consult will provided after the floor plan approval.
- Room Installation Guide tells you how to install your new furnishings, lighting and décor. With styling details for improved functionality.
Shopping: We recommend that you wait to make product until all products are final. Each product a designer selects has an aesthetic that works with the others. Changing even one or two items could compromise the entire design. Requiring the designer to suggest different products on your Shopping List.
Click here to see a demo of how the process works.
(In person design assistance available in limited areas, additional fees apply: New York City, NY; Omaha, NE; Phoenix, AZ;Long Beach, CA.)
We will donate 3% of the purchase of this service to No Kid Hungry.