Are you ready to buy your items? We also have strong brand relationships so we can resolve issues with orders faster. For example, in the case of returns, a retailer is quicker to extend to our Personal Shoppers a refund, free return shipping, or credits.
Of course, we can’t physically pack anything up for you or take it to a shipping service, but we can do practically any other task.
What a Personal Shopper does:
- Places all your product orders.
- Responsible for ordering samples or swatches.
- Handles shipping logistics as part of the ordering process.
- Provides updates on delivery or delays via the online studio.
- Follows up on any no-shows and in general keeping track of all the items.
- Communicates with the retailer on returns for any reason. Gets shipping labels and if necessary we make credit requests.
- Coordinates special requests (in-store pickups, gift card use, delivery coordination, returns, etc.)
How it works:
- You will receive an invoice for the finalized products in your product list. Tax, shipping, and processing included.
- Secure payments for full balance made direct from the design studio platform.
- All items are purchased within 7 days to ensure availability and pricing.
- Your purchases will be managed and the status of each item will be updated in your design studio.
- 10% off products: regular priced items when using a personal shopper
We will donate 3% of the purchase of this service to No Kid Hungry.