Are you ready to buy your items? We also have strong brand relationships so we can resolve issues with orders faster. For example, in the case of returns, a retailer is quicker to extend to our Personal Shoppers a refund, free return shipping, or credits.
Of course, we can’t physically pack anything up for you or take it to a shipping service, but we can do practically any other task.
What a Personal Shopper does:
- Places all your product orders.
- Responsible for ordering samples or swatches.
- Handles shipping logistics as part of the ordering process.
- Provides updates on delivery or delays via the online studio.
- Follows up on any no-shows and in general keeping track of all the items.
- Communicates with the retailer on returns for any reason. Gets shipping labels and if necessary we make credit requests.
- Coordinates special requests (in-store pickups, gift card use, delivery coordination, returns, etc.)
How it works:
- You will receive an invoice for all the finalized products in your product list. Tax, shipping, and processing included.
- Secure payments for full balance made direct from the design studio platform.
- All approved items are purchased within 7 days to ensure availability and pricing.
- Products not purchased within 7 days of receiving invoice may be subject to needing additional design time to find product alternatives.
- Your purchases will be managed and the status of each item will be updated in your design studio.
- Client gift cards and membership discounts can be applied.
- 10% OFF all regular priced items when using a personal shopper. Discounts not applicable to swatches and samples. Discount only applicable if all approved items are purchased through YouthfulNest. Void if client chooses to purchase any items on their own.
We will donate 3% of the purchase of this service to No Kid Hungry.