Are you ready to buy your items? We also have strong brand relationships so we can resolve issues with orders faster. For example, in the case of returns a retailer is quicker to extend to our Personal Shoppers a refund, free return shipping or credits.
Of course we can’t physically pack anything up for you or take it to a shipping service, but we can do practically any other task.
What a Personal Shopper does:
- Places all your products orders.
- Responsible for ordering samples or swatches.
- Handles shipping logistics as part of the ordering process.
- Provides updates on delivery or delays via the online studio.
- Follows up on any no shows and in general keeping track of all the items.
- Communicates with the retailer on returns for any reason. Gets shipping labels and if necessary we make credit requests.
- Coordinates special requests (in-store pickups, gift card use, delivery coordination, returns etc)
How it works:
- You will receive an invoice for the finalized products in your product list. Tax, shipping and processing included.
- Payments for full balance made with PayPal or direct from the design studio.
- All items are purchased within 7 days to ensure availability and pricing.
- Your purchases will be managed and status of each item will be updated in your design studio.
We will also pass on any savings to you for valid discounts at time of purchase. We can also use retailer gift cards to apply towards product purchases.
We will donate 3% of the purchase of this service to Habitat for Humanity.